PREPARATION FOR MOVEMENT- continued.
(h) Viscosity Baths
Gas-Oil Distillation Unit
(4) Ensure that the manometer, recording pressure gage, and the barometer are properly secured.
(5) Turn off oxygen, carbon dioxide and nitrogen at their respective gas bottles. Ensure that bottles are firmly
secure in their mounting brackets.
(6) Ensure that propane bottles are securely stored in the propane locker.
(7) Empty and clean interiors of laboratory ovens and burn out furnace. Remove and store desiccant from
(8) Place cover over analytical balance and secure to vibration mount with snap clamps.
(9) Install shipping straps and brackets where required and ensure all retaining screws are tight.
Check contents of all cabinets to ensure all items are properly stored for movement.
Test gas alarm system.
In MAIN POWER PANEL, set circuit breakers to the OFF positions except for A1CB1, A1CB2, A1CB9,
A1CB11, and A1CB13.
(13) In the mechanical room at POWER PANEL NO. 2, set all circuit breakers to the OFF positions except
Drain the following:
(a) Water Tank
(b) Steam Generator
(c) High Pressure Boiler
(d) Air System Moisture Trap
At POWER PANEL NO. 2, set circuit breaker A15CB10 in the OFF position.
Through the rear door, load the eight overpack boxes into the laboratory compartment and secure with
tiedown straps in accordance with loading diagram located on rear door.
In the MAIN POWER PANEL, set circuit breakers A1CB1, A1CB2, A1CB9, A1CB11, and A1CB13 in the