4-60. Landing Gear Mounting Bracket (M129A4 Only)
This task covers:
General mechanic's tool kit (item 01, Appendix B)
Landing gear leg removed (para. 4-58).
Personnel Required: Two
Brush (item 15, Appendix E)
1. Remove screw (1), lock washer (2) and nut (3) from
upper end of cross brace
2. Remove screw (4), lock washer (5) and nut (6) from leg
3. Remove five bolts (7), lock washers (8), nuts (9) and
Remove dirt and mud with water and brush (item 15,
c. Inspection and replacement
Inspect parts cracks, dents, rust, corrosion or other damage.
Repair or replace parts as required.
1. Position bracket (10) and secure with five bolts (7),
lock washers (8) and nuts (9).
2. Install screw (4), lock washer (5) and nut (6) onto leg
Install Landing Gear Leg (para. 4-58).