TRAILER BOW AND TARPAULIN REPLACEMENT-Continued
Tarpaulin weighs 93 lbs. (42 kgs). Three personnel are required to
install, remove, and store the tarpaulin. Failure to follow this
warning may result in serious injury.
1. Remove tarpaulin (1) from stowage box (3).
2. Lay tarpaulin on bulkhead according to Figure 14.
3. Unroll tarpaulin (1) over top of bows (2) toward rear of trailer.
4. Unfold tarpaulin (1) toward sides of trailer.
5. Secure center strap at front of trailer and tighten at rear of trailer.
6. Secure tarpaulin (1) from front to rear of trailer with attached ropes and rubber straps.
Figure 14. Tarpaulin Installation
1. Untie ropes, unhook rubber straps, and unhook center strap, securing tarpaulin.
2. Carefully remove tarpaulin over side of trailer.