C. INSTALLATION OF FLEXIBLE ELECTRICAL CONDUIT
1. Start working at the front of the trailer. Measure the distance between the protruding ends of the compres-
sion nut connectors, P/N LT43DN(5), and add 1 1/2 inches (3.81 cm) length. Cut a length of nonmetallic,
flexible conduit, P/N 15005 (8), long enough to fit between the first and second junction boxes.
2. Remove the compression nut (9) from the compression nut connector(10) and insert the end of the nonmetal-
lic, flexible conduit (8) through the compression nut (9). Slide the flexible conduit (8) 3/4 inch (1.91 cm)
over the outside of the connector (10). Leave the gasket (11) in place around connector (10) and tighten the
compression nut (9) securing flexible conduit (8) to the connector (10). Do this at both ends of the flexible
conduit securing to the junction boxes.
3. Continue down the semitrailer until all junction boxes are connected by nonmetallic, flexible conduit (8).
4. Cut a piece of flexible conduit (8) long enough to reach from the last junction box compression nut connec-
tor, across the semitrailer wall and to the power distribution panel (12). Install one end of the flexible conduit
(8) to the last junction box. Using the last compession nut connector, P/N LT43DN (10), gasket (6), and
nut (7), saved earlier, connect the compression nut connector (10) to the power distribution box (12).