EXPLANATION OF COLUMNS IN REPAIR PARTS LIST WORK PACKAGE (con't).
(1) The Federal item name and, when required, a minimum description to identify the item.
(2) Physical security classification. Not applicable.
(3) Items that are included in kits and sets are listed below the name of the kit or set on Figure KIT.
(4) Spare/repair parts that make up an assembled item are listed immediately following the assembled
item line entry.
(5) Part numbers for bulk materials are referenced in this column in the line item entry for the item to be
(6) When the item is not used with all serial numbers of the same model, the effective serial numbers are
shown on the last line(s) of the description (before UOC).
(7) UOC MEE is the XM1063. UOC JNH is the M129A4..
(8) In the Special Tools List Work Package, the Basis of Issue (BOI) appears as the last line(s) in the
entry for each special tool, special TMDE, and other special support equipment. When density of
equipments supported exceeds density spread indicated in the BOI, the total authorization is increased
(9) The statement "END OF FIGURE" appears just below the last item description in Column 5 for a
given figure in both Repair Parts List Work Package and Special Tool List Work Package.
QTY [Column (7)]. The QTY (quantity per figure) column indicates the quantity of the item used in
the breakout shown on the illustration/figure, which is prepared for a functional group, subfunctional
group, or an assembly. A "V" appearing in this column in lieu of a quantity indicates that the quantity
is variable and the quantity may vary from application to application.