4-61. Lifting Arm (cont'd)
Remove dirt and mud with water and brush (item 15, Appendix E).
c. Inspection and replacement
1. Inspect chain assembly. Replace missing or defective parts.
2. Inspect lifting arms for cracks, dents, rust, corrosion or other damage. Repair or replace
parts as required.
1. Coat shaft (5) with light coat of grease (item 5, Appendix E). Position bracket (1) and
secure with shaft.
2. Install two bolts (2), four clamps (3) and two self-locking nuts (4).
3. Install pin with chain assembly (6).
Follow-on maintenance: None