4-35. Marker Clearance Light (Excluding M129A4 With LED Lighting System)
This task covers:
General mechanic's tool kit (item 01, Appendix B)
Power source disconnected.
Dishwashing, soap (item 17, Appendix E)
a. Lamp Replacement
All semitrailer running lights are controlled by the electrical system of the towing vehicle. A master
switch on the towing vehicle controls the service and blackout modes of operation of the lights. Place
vehicle switch is in the OFF position.
1. Remove two screws (1) and lens (2).
2. Push in on lamp (3), turning counterclockwise to remove from socket.
3. Insert new lamp (3) into socket. Press in and turn clockwise.
4. Test lamp by turning on switch in towing vehicle.
5. Position lens (2) on light and secure with two screws (1).
1. Remove two screws (1) and remove lens (2).
2. Disconnect wire assembly (5) at rear of light.
3. Remove two screws (4) and light body (6).