4-31. Power Inlet (M129A4 Only)
This task covers:
General mechanic's tool kit (item 01, Appendix B)
Power source disconnected.
Rags (item 14, Appendix E)
Make sure all electrical power is disconnected before performing any maintenance on the electrical
system. Serious injury or death may result if proper precautions are not taken.
1. Remove four screws (1) and pull power inlet (2) away from semitrailer wall.
2. Tag and disconnect three wires on rear of power inlet.
3. Remove power inlet and gasket (3). Discard gasket.
b. Cleaning and inspection
1. Clean all parts by wiping with clean rag. (Item 14, Appendix E)
2. Inspect for corrosion, rust or damaged socket or prongs. Replace if defective.
1. Connect wires at rear of power inlet (2).
2. Position power inlet (2) and gasket (3) on semitrailer wall.
3. Secure with four screws (1).
Follow-on maintenance: None