4-28. Intervehicular Cable Receptacle, 24-Volt (cont'd)
7. Align holes in receptacle cover (1) and receptacle (5)
with holes in resistor box assembly. (Receptacle key
must be next to cover hinge).
8. Secure with four screws (2), washers (3) and nuts (4),
(secure ground lug with one of the washers and nuts).
Follow on Maintenance: None
4-29. Intervehicular Cable Receptacle, 12-Volt
This task covers:
Power source disconnected.
General mechanic's tool kit (item 01, Appendix B)
Cleaning compound (item 19, Appendix E)
Rags (item 14, Appendix E)
Make sure all electrical power is disconnected before performing any maintenance on the electrical
system. Serious injury or death may result if proper precautions are not taken.
1. Make sure power source is disconnected.
2. Remove two nuts (3), washers (2) and screws (1).
3. Loosen screws (5) securing each wire. Tag and remove wires from rear of receptacle (4).