4-26. Voltage Converter Box (Including M129A4 with LED Lighting System) (cont'd)
1. Disconnect harness nut (1).
2. Remove four screws (2), lockwashers (3) and
converter box (4). Discard lockwashers.
1. Wipe parts clean with rag (Item 14, Appendix E).
Cleaning compound is toxic and flammable. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors.
Avoid skin contact. Use only in a well-ventilated area. Keep away from open flame.
Flash point of compound is 120o F (49oC).
2. Clean terminals and box cover with cleaning compound (item 19, Appendix E).
1. Check wiring for exposed wiring, damage, or worn insulation.
2. Inspect box assembly body for corrosion, cracks, dents, warpage, marred paint or missing or damaged
gasket. Repair or replace defective parts.