1-6. Equipment Characteristics, Capabilities and Features
(1) Serves as a housing for electronic equipment.
(2) Serves to transport the electronic equipment in operating condition.
(3) Provides quick-set in operating mode.
b. Capabilities and Features
(1) Transports delicate electronic equipment with a minimum of vibration.
(2) Provides level attitude needed for operation of delicate electronic equipment through use of landing
Ensure towing vehicle kingpin wedges are in place during operations on other than paved roads.
Failure to follow this warning could result in serious injury or death to personnel.
(3) Can be towed at speeds up to 55 MPH (88.5 KPH) on highway, 30 MPH (48.3 KPH) on improved
gravel, and 15 MPH (24) KPH) cross country when fully loaded.
(4) An air brake system provides positive stopping action of semitrailer.
(5) XM1063 is Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) shielded.
(6) It is weather insulated and water tight.
(7) It has a removable dolly assembly.
(8) The towing vehicle is the M52, M52A1, M652A2, M818, M931 or M932 tractor.
(9) M129A4 is equipped with 110-volt electrical interior lighting system.
(10) M129A4 (Registration numbers NX0RKB and subsequent) are equipped with interior 110-volt
(11) M129A4 is equipped with a fan assembly and air vent system for air circulation.
(12) M129A4 is equipped with fold-out steps for access to top of semitrailer.
(13) New production M129A4's (registration numbers NX0RKB and subsequent) are equipped with a light
emitting diode (LED) lighting system. The voltage converter box, in the LED system, no longer
requires fuses/ circuit breakers.