LANDING LEG MAINTENANCE - Continued
LANDING LEG INSTALLATION
1. Install landing legs on mounting bracket using eight screws (7), and new locknuts (6).
Step 2 is only required when replacing the landing leg with the gear box.
2. Install crank (10) on landing leg (1) using screw (8), washers (9), and new locknut (11).
3. Install cross brace (16) and brace (12) with two screws (14), and new locknuts (13).
4. Install brace (18) on landing legs (1) with screw (17) and new locknut (15).
5. Install shaft (4) on landing legs (1) with two screws (2), washers (3), and new locknuts (5).
6. Check squareness and operation of landing legs (1).
LANDING LEG ALIGNMENT
Landing leg alignment must be done on a flat level surface.
1. Lower landing legs until one or both legs touches the ground.
2. If legs do not touch the ground together, measure the higher to ensure it is not more than 3/4 inch from
3. If legs are not within 3/4 inch of each other, remove screw from end of cross shaft nearest landing leg
with gear box per WP 0053 00-1, Step 3.
4. Turn crank handle in the direction that brings the bottom of the landing legs within 3/4 inch of each other.
5. Install screw in cross shaft and check landing leg operations.
END OF WORK PACKAGE
0053 00-3/4 Blank