H-29. TROUBLESHOOTING SPRING PARKING BRAKE (Cont.)
1. Broken return spring in service section.
2. Service application air not exhausting properly or fast enough-clogged parts or defective
3. Restricted or collapsed hose or tubing.
4. Broken brake shoe return springs.
5. Camshaft linkage binding.
6. Auto slacks over-adjusting.
B. Spring Brakes
1. Leaking diaphragm or seal in spring brake section.
2. Service or parking system pressure leakage causing spring brakes to partially apply.
3. Broken return spring in spring brake section (double diaphragm type).
Service Brakes Apply When Spring Brakes Are Released By Air.
1. Leaking pushrod seal between spring brake and service section.
2. Improper plumbing.
Leak Thru Service Exhaust Ports--Spring Brakes Released By Air
Leaking pushrod seal between spring brake and service section.