Gas-Oil Distillation Unit
Ensure that manometer, pressure recording gauge, and barometer are properly secured.
Turn off oxygen, carbon dioxide and nitrogen at their respective gas bottles. Remove gauges and install
bottle caps. Ensure that bottles are firmly secure in there mounting brackets.
(6) Ensure that propane bottles are removed from propane locker and stored in correct overpack box.
Ensure that thermometers are removed from thermometer case and stored in correct overpack box.
Empty and clean interiors of laboratory ovens and burn out furnace. Remove and store desiccant from
Place cover over analytical balance and secure to vibration mount with snap clamps.
(10) Install shipping straps and brackets where required and ensure all retaining screws are tight.
(11) Check contents of all cabinets to ensure all items are properly stored for movement. Secure glass objects in
drawers as necessary using suitable tape.
(12) Test gas alarm system.
(13) In MAIN POWER PANEL, position circuit breakers except A1CB1, A1CB2, A1CB9, A1CB11, and
A1CB13 to OFF.
(14) In POWER PANEL NO. 2, position all circuit breakers except A15CB10 to OFF.
(15) Drain the following:
High Pressure Boiler
Air System Moisture Trap
(16) In POWER PANEL NO. 2, position circuit breaker A15CB10 to OFF.
(17) Through rear door, load overpack boxes into laboratory compartment and secure with tiedown straps in
accordance with loading diagram located on rear door and Figure 3-6.
(18) Through side door, load spill kit into laboratory compartment and secure with tiedown straps.
(19) In MAIN POWER PANEL, position circuit breakers A1CB1, A1CB2, A1CB9, A1CB11, and A1CB13 to
(20) Position EMERGENCY LIGHT switches S17 and S18 to OFF.
Exterior. Prepare as follows:
Turn off Generator Set external power. Refer to appropriate TM.
Disconnect main power cable from Generator Set. Disconnect main power cable from Power Distribution
Module and install protective cap on connector. Clean cable and store in Mod Lab A roadside storage box.
Disconnect Power Distribution Module grounding cable from GND.
Remove grounding cable and clamp from ground rod.