4-41. REMOVE/INSTALL CABINETS, STOOL, STORAGE BRACKET AND
LOCKERS - continued.
4. Install Desiccating Cabinet. See figure 4-37.
a. Replace new desiccating cabinet on support shelf.
b. Align mounting bracket and fasten bracket in place with two flat washers, lockwashers and nuts.
5. Install Stool Storage Bracket. See figure 4-38.
a. Align new bracket and fasten in place with four mounting screws and flat washers.
b. Place stool in bracket and attach in place with two retaining straps and buckles.
6. Install the Steel Bookcase. See figure 4-39.
a. Align new bookcase with mounting bracket arms and slide bookcase onto bracket arms.
b. Fasten bookcase to each mounting bracket arm with two screws and flat washers. Tighten in place.
4-42. REMOVE/INSTALL THE ANALYTICAL BALANCE AND VIBRATION
This task covers:
General Mechanics Tool Kit, (Appendix B, Section III, Item 2)
Lockwashers, (Appendix F)
1. Remove the Cover and Balance. See figure 4-40.
a. Remove retaining strap and unsnap four retaining latches and lift cover clear of the balance.
b. Remove the faulty analytical balance from the vibration damping support.
2. Remove the Vibration Damping Support. See figure 4-40.
a. Remove drawers K 1, and K2.