4-41. REMOVE/INSTALL CABINETS, STOOL, STORAGE BRACKET AND
LOCKERS - continued.
5. Remove Stool Storage Bracket. See figure 4-38.
a. Release retaining straps attaching stool to bracket and remove stool.
b. Remove four mounting screws and flat washers from stool storage bracket and remove defective bracket.
6. Remove the Steel Bookcase. See figure 4-39.
a. Remove two screws and flat washers from each of the two mounting bracket arms.
b. Slide defective bookcase off of bracket arms and remove.
1. Install Cabinet Paddle Latch Assembly. See figure 4-34.
a. Insert the new lock into opening on the door.
b. Install the new lock with retaining clip and screw.
c. Install the new latch with screw and star washer.
d. Attach new hinge to cabinet with two screws.
e. Attach hinge to door with three screws.
2. Install Stainless Steel Sink. See figure 4-35.
a. Attach drain pipe to sink.
b. Align new sink with opening in countertop and snap form fitting sink into place.
c. Attach drain pipe to sink trap and tighten coupling.
3. Install Steel Storage Locker. See figure 4-36.
a. Align new locker on foundation.
b. Attach each of the four locker legs with two screws, flat washers and nuts. Tighten in place.