Table 3-1. Symptom Index
No electrical power to laboratory (purge system does not operate).
All ceiling lights fail to come on.
Ceiling lights DS1, DS2, DS3, DS4, and DS5 fail to come on.
Ceiling lights DS6, DS7, DS8, DS9, and DS10 fail to come on.
Ceiling lights DS1 1, DS12, and DS13 fail to come on.
Group of white ceiling lights fail to come on (group blackout lights are on).
Mechanical room ceiling lights DS14 and DS15 fail to come on.
When one of the Petroleum Laboratory doors is opened, a group of white lights fail to go off and the groups'
blackout lights fail to come on.
Emergency light DS7 or DS13 fail to come on when a power failure occurs.
10. Ceiling light inoperative or dim.
11. No power at one or more convenience (utility) outlets.
12. Environmental control unit(s) fail to operate.
13. Purge system continuously repeats purge cycle.
14. Air compressor motor fails to run when ON/OFF controller switch is on.
15. Air compressor motor runs but fails to drive compressor.
16. Air compressor continually cycles ON and OFF.
17. Vacuum pump fails to run when START button on motor controller is depressed.
18. Vacuum pump fails to develop a vacuum (motor running).
19. Low vacuum pressure.
20. Water pump fails to run when ON/OFF controller switch is on.
21. Water pump fails to deliver water at proper pressure.
22. Water pump continually cycles on and off.
23. Water chiller fails to run.