21. Align slider support bracket (3) with scribed mark on rear support bracket (2) or rear support bracket (4).
Clamp slider support (3) in place.
22. Using a 19/32- inch drill bit and slider support bracket (3) as a template, drill holes through on center cross
brace (2) and support bracket (4).
23. Install four flat washers (8), two hexagon head
capscrews (15), lockwashers (10), and self-locking
nuts (9) through on center cross brace (2), support
bracket (4), and slider support bracket (3), as shown.
24. Repeat Steps 21 through 24 for left front bracket
25. Position left rear bracket assembly (5) on vehicle frame member and clamp in place, as shown.
26. Using a 19/32- inch drill bit, drill two holes, marked D, through vehicle frame member at pilot hole
locations , as shown.
27. Remove all burrs and sharp edges. Finish all exposed metal areas using a rust inhibitor primer and paint
as specified in Table 7-4, Materials and Parts. Allow for the appropriate time for prime and paint to cure.