1. Install curbside front-rear wheels on semitrailer, refer to TM 9-2330-330-14&P.
2. Stow landing leg ratchet handle (3) in bracket (1) with safety pin (2).
3. Ensure the FTSS repair kit is stowed in tool box.
4. Check operation of door handle. Proper range of motion of door handle limits latch travel to the
90 degree arc between the latch stops on the inside surface of the armor door assembly and
inside surface of the door frame.
5. Release safety latch and lose armor door assembly. Rotate door handle to latched position.
Door handle should be in downward position. Check that armor door assembly is
The armor plates of the Add-On-Armor (AOA) kit are heavy and
awkward. Two personnel are required at all times when installing the
armor plates on the semitrailer. Failure to do so may result in injury
to personnel or damage to equipment.
1. Remove two capscrews (27), two self-locking nuts (39), four flat washers (30), and ABS
marker light (66) from rear fender panel (56). Discard nuts.